How to win in Ecommerce: Research Strategies to Understanding Real Emotional Intent
Jon runs several 7-figure E-commerce stores, coaches entrepreneurs how to do the same, and also runs one of the most unique and powerful 2-Day LIVE workshops out there.
He has coached thousands of new and aspiring entrepreneurs from all around the world to get success with their E-commerce stores.
Jon is also the Co-Founder of CommerceHQ, an E-Commerce platform created to build a high converting store without any code or technical knowledge.
- 01:38 – Jon’s Journey
- 07:23 – Big Takeaways: the right mindset – Tenacity, Will and Determination to stick with it and Always be Testing to Find the Winners
- 10:04 – The Importance of Understanding the Emotional Intent
- 11:40 – How to Research Customers and Buying Habits
- 15:02 – Baby Steps and Thinking Bigger
- 18:56 – Investor Mindset and moving to Shopify
- 20:25 – Managing also the Backend: Customer Service and Fulfillment
- 22:25 – Customer Service in Stores vs Customer Service in Saas
- 24:55 – Segmenting Customers and Messaging
- 26:54 – Developing an Ecommerce Platform, Customer Validation and Pre-Selling
- 37:05 – Balancing Having a Grand Vision and Executing it: Patience
- 38:55 – Emotional Support Systems and Business Partners
- 40:04 – Key Lessons from the Journey so far: Patience and Craziness
- 41:40 – Q&A